How can I add more items to my PO?
You can add items to existing POs under the following conditions:
- Approval Requirement: Only previously approved items can be added to POs.
- Vendor Requirement: Items must belong to the same vendor, or have no specific vendor assigned. Items assigned to different vendors cannot be mixed.
- Reordering items: Items previously ordered can be re-added to new POs. Also, items from different requests, can be lumped together in the same PO.
To add more items to your POs:
- Go to the Purchase tab / POs subtab to view a list of your POs.
- Search for the PO you want to edit by using the Search bar, or by filtering by PO Status or Order Status.
- Click on the PO you want to edit, to open the PO Details view. Once there, click on the Edit ✏ button.
- Make changes to your PO once you’re in editing mode in the PO Generator screen.
- Under the Items section, locate the +Add Items button to the right side of the screen and click on it.
- Select the items from the list by using the search and filters by clicking on the checkbox to their left. Click Next.
- You'll be back to the PO Generator screen. Once done with your edits, click the Save button. For more information about the Save options, please check our article on POs Revision vs Overwriting POs.