Can I use ControlHub to request Contractors, Consultants or other types of 1099 service?

Yes. When needing any type of 1099-Contractor service, start by creating a Request for the service. 

If the Vendor or Contractor provided a Quote, Contract, or any supporting document, we recommend you attach them to the Request as a Supporting Document.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)