How do I edit a Request?
To edit your own requests:
- Head over to the My Requests tab to view your previously submitted requests.
- You can use either List view or Kanban view by clicking on their icons on the top-right corner of the screen. Apply filters and/or use the search bar to narrow down the Requests results:
- In Kanban view, locate the Request under the Under Construction or Pending Approval columns.
- In List view, according to your search terms and filters, matching results will show on top of the list.
- Click on the Request in question to open the Request Details view.
- In the Request Details view, click on the Edit ✏ button.
- Make changes and edits accordingly.
- Once done editing your request, click on the Submit for Approval button.
Please note that only Requests in Draft or Pending Approval status can be edited.