How can I see a report of my Card Transactions?
You can view all your card transactions in the Pay tab / Card Transactions subtab.
On that same page, you can download a report that includes all of your card transactions, as well as their associated Repayment charge, expense accounts and receipt links.
To view and download a report of your card transactions:
- Go to the Pay tab.
- Head over to the Card Transactions subtab.
- Filter your card transactions by status. You will find the following options:
- Pending Repayment: Card Transactions and Authorizations that were made recently and haven’t been repaid yet. These transactions are not eligible for Export to your ERP until the repayment has happened..
- Ready to Export: Transactions already repaid and ready to be exported to your ERP.
- Exported: Transactions repaid and already exported to your ERP.
- All: Transactions with any status.
- Locate the Export button to the right side of the screen. When you click on it you'll also be able to choose a date range as needed. Your report will be sent to your email address via a link to view and download.
If you have issues or concerns about your card transactions or reports, please contact us.